Paper Watch is a blank canvas, a plain watch made from tear-resistant paper-style material with a built-in digital watch*. It can be whatever you want it to be, style it yourself with biros, marker pens, paint, stencils or anything else you can find to express yourself! Even better, adorn it with doodles and give to a friend to wear! Perfect for giving out as party invites, or sending to that special person reminding them not to be late. *When replacing batteries use size LR41
Bad things -
- its hard to rub out pencil marks when you make a mistake
- felt tips run really easily on it so unless you are doing a big design, don't use them.
- same with ballpoint pens
- Biro doesn't work on it because it has a slightly shiny texture
- in general its pretty hard to make it actually look good.
Good points -
- pencil and pencil crayons work quite well on it so long as they are sharp
- it is pretty fun and unique.
- i haven't tried paint but i would imagine that most would be ok.
i wouldn't get this unless you are ok with it turning out looking rubbish or your a reasonably good artist.
having said that the price is good, it is quite fun, and so long as you stick to keeping it quite basic, most people should be ok.
I have given a few of these away and people just seem to love them.
Good value and great novelty.