Seben Buggy Nitro 1:10 RC Car BV2 BK7 RTR > 75 km/h (45mph) 4WD 2.4
|Availability||:||Temporarily out of stock.|
- RTR (Ready-to-Run)
2.67ccm (16cxp) Action Power / up to 75km/h
- It is on rugged grounds where our Buggy feels the most comfortable, but it can also run on plain or paved surfaces, of course! Its 4WD system and its considerable engine assure a wild shear force. Warning: please make sure that there is no danger for any people, animals or objects. Our Buggy is not a toy and it can reach extremely high speeds.
- 2.4 GHZ technology for more driving enjoyment. Automatic channel selection enables multiple users to run their RC models at the same time without encountering interferences. You don't have to worry about accidentally using the same frequency and channel than someone else in your operating area. There is no more need for changing crystals. From now on interferences caused by electronic components belong to the past; the 2.4 GHZ technology eliminates interferences.
- The fail safe is integrated into the receiver and guards the signal transmission of your RC car to prevent heavy and expensive defects in case of interferences. It thus belongs to one of the most recommendable accessories for RC cars. But more than that the fail safe also prevents you of third-party claims.
- The Seben-Racing RC Car is a real RC car and no cheap product from the toy section. Almost all parts can be replaced and repaired. The Seben RC car can further easily be refitted with tuning parts, so that everyone - beginner and professional - can reach his/her personally desired performance level.
Just unwrap it and start racing immediately! No assembly, no painting!
Seben-Racing stands for top quality, extraordinary designs, very attractive prices, excellent service and a superb spare parts supply. Several thousand Seben-Racing RC cars are sold each year and that allows only one clear conclusion: It's the very best to buy from RC car specialists, because we are really interested in the best development of our products. We test and examine them ourselves, we use them ourselves and improve them if necessary.
Isn't there usually a lot of assembly involved when buying a professional RC Car? How much experience do I need for this?
This RC car is completely assembled and the remote control is also ready-to-use.
The body shell is already painted and cut to fit your RC car!
Which accessories do I need to operate this RC nitro car?
- Nitro Starter Set (available at a low price in our shop)
- 12 x AA rechargeable batteries and a battery charger (available at a low price in our shop)
- Modelling fuel nitromethane 16% (unfortunately it is prohibited to ship fuel)
Product highlights (compare for yourself if you have ever seen such an extraordinary configuration in the same price range elsewhere before):
independent wheel suspension
adjustable carburettor rod system
spring-suspended steering lever
metal tappet wheel
metal tappet differential
aluminium clutch plates
extra-large engine heat sink
2mm strong ground plate
lowered ground screws
metal heat sink mount
high-speed exhaust manifold
adjustable camber angle
easy to use on/off switch
stone chip protected electronics
metal longitudinal transmission shaft
Contents of delivery:
1 x Seben chassis
1 x body shell
1 x remote control