- Lava Lamp hand made in the UK since 1964 from the original inventors
- Thinner sleeker version of the Astro lava lamp
- Astro Baby base and cap is hand spun by skilled British craftsmen
- Every bottle is filled by hand with a unique Mathmos formula which gives Mathmos lamps the best shape lava formations, the clearest liquids and the longest bottle life
- Dimensions L10.5cm x W10.5cm x H43.0 cm
The second lava lamp designed by Edward Craven-Walker in 1964 and manufactured by hand in Britain ever since. This thinner, sleeker alternative to the Astro has a high shine polished base and cap. Replacement parts, including bulbs, are available from Mathmos on an ongoing basis for original 1960s products and products bought today.