Everton Mens 1984 FA Cup Final shirt – X-Large, Royal Bluw
|Amazon.co.uk Price||:||£25.72 (13/08/2018 12:19 UTC - Detail)|
|Shipping||:||Usually dispatched within 24 hours|
- Your Score Draw football shirt is quality assured and guaranteed and will be delivered in an EXCLUSIVE Score Draw presentation box.
Everton 1984 FA Cup Final Shirt - Blue
Everton won their eighth league title during the 1984-5 season with four matches to spare. Once again though, Everton were progressing on two cup fronts. In Europe, Everton reached their first European final after defeating German giants Bayern Munich 3-1 at Goodison, in the European Cup Winners' Cup, after the first leg ended 0-0. The match is regarded as one of the most memorable in the clubs history. The final against Rapid Vienna was also won 3-1, as Everton clinched their first-ever European trophy.
In the FA Cup, Everton reached their second successive FA Cup Final. Having already won the league, and having just won the Cup Winners Cup three days earlier, Everton set their minds on a treble. At Wembley, in the final, a tired Everton lost1-0 to Manchester United. Had they not lost, Everton would have joined Liverpool as only the second English team to win three major trophies in one season.
- Crew neck
- Team crest to left chest
- Machine washable
- 100% Cotton
- If personalisation is chosen you will receive a generic retro style name & number.
- This may not be an exact likeness to the font used on the shirt in that year.
- Items with custom printing cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the product is faulty.
- Please allow an extra 3/5 days for delivery.