Bluw Mini Mixer
|Amazon.co.uk Price||:||£19.99 (15/02/2018 16:51 UTC - Detail)|
|Availability||:||Temporarily out of stock.|
- A super-cool, one-of-a-kind miniature mixer that brings DJ functionality to your iPods!
- A great tech gadget for aspiring DJs or anyone who loves their music and their mp3 player to have some fun with!
- DJ any party, anytime, anywhere with this portable MP3 Mixing Deck. Simply plug in two MP3 players, a pair of headphones and you're ready to go. These mixing decks will allow you to flip between tracks, hear the next one you've selected and mix them in as you please.
- Portable MP3 mixing deck that'll make it possible for you to flip between the cool tracks playing on two iPods seamlessly - with an awesome fader function.
- Pack contains 1 x Mixing Deck Unit
One, two. One, two. Check, check. Two, two. Now getting nifty on the decks is child's play thanks to the awe-inspiringly innovative Lecci Mini Mixer from the peeps at Bluw. It takes the analogue chore of lining up separately spinning plastic discs and digitizes the whole messy business. It looks like a two-channel mixing deck. It is, to all intents and purposes, a two-channel mixing deck. Simply plug in two mp3 players and you're good to go. And before you can say 'this one's for all you lovers out there', you're a real, live DJ who's just swapped his bulging record box for floor-filling classics for a sleek machine chock-full of banging choons. Man.
That said, it's ideal for what I bought it for; I'm a transcriptionist and I wanted a way of listening to music in the background of the dictation. I've managed that before with various double-headphone sockets and wires but the problem with that is it's hell trying to balance the two sound inputs - you always end up with one or the other being too loud. With this little box I can crossfade between music and dictation as much as I like, so I have music loud enough for entertainment but not so loud it drowns out the dictation, and if the dictation gets quiet I can give it a bit more oomph as and when I need to. So for a bored transcriptionist, this is perfect. A crossfader, main output volume control and the connecting wires was all I needed. Everyone who does audio typing should have one!